AAA Lithium Battery Li-Fes2 LFB 1.5V No Rechargeable
The AAA Lithium Battery Li-Fes2 are no rechargeable batteries replacement for alkaline AAA batteries for voltage is in 1.5V. These batteries are extremely light and provide better performance under load as well as a much longer shelf life than alkaline AAAs.With low-self discharge rate less than 1% per year, lithium AAA battery delivery long -lasting power to power hungry devices to penlight,electric tools, meters, medical imstruments etc.
- Delivery long-lasting power to power hungry devices
- Replace for Alkaline battery, and other ordinary 1.5V primary batteries
- 7x power than Alkaline battery
- Wide operating temperature range -40°C ~ +60°C
- Low-self discharge rate <1% each year
- Long shelf life Keep 90% capacity over 10 year’s storage
- The battery got delivered quickly. It can be installed easily and works perfectly right away. The battery fits my ADT panel very well. The price is good.
- This is my favorite brand of battery because they last so long.
- This battery has more capacity than the one that came with my camera. It will help me shoot more photos with my auto focus lens and other accessories.’
- These batteries have incredible longevity especially in my camera and that longevity makes these an excellent value for the money.
- These batteries work well with security cameras. They last up to two years depending on the number of videos generated per camera.
|Category:||Lithium Camera Battery|
|Jacket:||Aluminium Foil Jacket|
|Shelf life:||10 years|
|Packing:||Blister card,Shrink pack|
|Brand:||TDRFORCE or ENERGX. Welcome OEM brand|
|MOQ reference:||TDRFORCE brand minimum 3000 cards;
OEM brand:8000 cards
Negotiable if different quantity
|Major Applications:||Suitable for Electronic devices(electronic dictionary,electronic watch,electronic scale,calculator);Information devices(computer main-board,memory card,card reader,remote control)|
These batteries have incredible longevity especially in my camera and that longevity makes these an excellent value for the money.