Water Activated Battery for emergency torch
- This water activated magnesium air battery is activated by water.
- The utility model provides power for matching the flashlights, horse lanterns and other lamps.
- The battery can be sealed for a long time (5-10 years), not easy to fail and no capacity loss.
- All material are environmental protection.
- There is no explosion risk and harmless to human body and environment.
|Dia 45.8mm x Height 118.7mm
|143g ± 0.5g (not active)
|1pc/blister card or 1pc/vacuum bag
|Outer carton size
|Estimated container Qty.
|24640pcs (20 ft)， 49280pcs(40 ft)
How to use the battery?
1.Activation:Immerse the battery below the specified mark in the water, take it out after about 30 seconds, then thrwo away the excess water. （Please use a paper towel to wipe off the excess water on the surface of the battery)
2.Set up: Put the battery into the supporting flashlight or other lamps, then switch on. Try to dip into the salt water for few times if the light is dim. The white mud powder comes from the bottom of the battery is quite normal, non-toxic. Use a wet rag to wipe off the white mud or directly wash it with water.
During the transportation, the product shall not be subjected to severe mechanical impact, exposure to the sun or rain.Transportation:
- In the process of loading and unloading, it should be handled with care and strictly prevented from falling, rolling and heavy pressure.
- The product should be stored in a dry, Clean and well ventilated place with a temperature of – 25 ℃ – 50 ℃.
- The distance from the heat source shall not be less than 2M
- It is not subject to any mechanical impact or heavy pressure.